If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (908) 222-2020

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Green Brook Township Home Gets Treatment for Water Damage and Mold

The utility closet in this Green Brook Township home had a large amount of mold damage growing along the floor joint and baseboards. Some of the mold was visible on the surface of the wood and the lower portion of the sheetrock had damage from exposure to both water and mold. As seen in the After Photo, SERVPRO technicians measured above the waterline and removed only the damaged portion of the building materials. Using their equipment to scope underneath the tile floor covering, no elevated moisture or signs of mold damage were found and there was no need to remove, sparing the client the cost of replacing the flooring.