Is There Any Way to Salvage My Living Room After an Electrical Fire in Bridgewater?
Certified Disaster Mitigation Professionals Can Restore Your Bridgewater Home After Fire Damage
Is there ever a situation where homeowners expect an electrical fire? All it takes is an overheated appliance or overloaded outlet to ignite portions of your home. On top of that, soot becomes corrosive over time, which can be even more damaging for your property.
If electrical fire damage has affected your Bridgewater home, SERVPRO has the tools necessary to eliminate residues and odors while restoring your property to a preloss condition. SERVPRO’s fast-acting service aims to minimize damage to your home’s structure and its contents so that you can save time, money, and stress.
What Are the Signs of Elevated Electrical Fire Risk?
• You notice sparks or get a slight electrical shock every time you plug in a device
• Lights flicker even after bulbs have been replaced
• Burnt or discolored sockets, light switches, or fixtures
• Appliances are unusually hot to the touch
• Either one, multiple, or all breakers often trip; fuses may blow at regular intervals
What Does SERVPRO Use to Eliminate Fire Damage Odors?
Much like water damage, deodorization utilizes solvents that saturate surfaces; fire damage odors are eliminated with a deodorizer that penetrates like smoke.
Thermal foggers work in tandem with many other odor removal tools during mitigation, including:
• Time-release pellets
• Odor counteractant beads
• HEPA-filter air scrubbers
• Deodorizing granules
• Odor removing sprays, pumps, or injection systems
SERVPRO of Bridgewater only a phone call away from keeping your home looking, “Like it never even happened.” Call (908) 222-2020 to have an emergency response team come to your home.
For more about Bridgewater click here.