Bridgewater Residents Use Qualified Restoration Services After Flooding.
SERVPRO of Bridgewater Can Recover Wet Building Materials and Belongings after a Flooding Episode.
The town of Bridgewater is in the County of Somerset, New Jersey. Widely considered a bedroom town, Bridgewater's proximity to the broader metropolitan area of New York ensures that many residents work in the big city and live just outside. The city was initially purchased from the Lenape tribes and was a stronghold for Continental forces and settlers in the early 17th and 18th centuries. Following the American Revolutionary War, this town was incorporated into the United States by 1798. The first period of Bridgewater's history focuses on rural farming communities. However, the economic growth of pharmaceutical and financial industries in the nearby Raritan valley ensured population growth and sustainable wealth was brought to this part of New Jersey. The Raritan train line that runs through Bridgewater makes it an ideal commuting destination for New York City workers. As a result, the township has a growing population of 44,464 people and offers progressive food, nightlife, and entertainment.
The success of Bridgewater's population largely relies on big business. Many Fortune 500 companies have headquarters here, with French pharmaceutical company Sanofi among the leading firms to take up residence at Corporate Drive. The Raritan valley area nearby is a hub for leading software companies like Aalpha and Invontor. Shopping districts in Bridgewater attract international brands. The largest of these is the Bridgewater Commons, where residents can pick up products from Apple, LUSH, Macy's, and Swarovski. In total, the Bridgewater commons has 158 stores and offers visitors unique dining experiences while shopping. Children's play areas, free parking, WiFi, and phone charging options are available to make visiting this large shopping center as convenient as possible. For more shopping and brands, taking a trip to the Bridgewater Promenade is well worth visiting with a Hilton Garden Inn, Costco, and Home Depot within the 625,000 square foot mall.
- One of the top tourist attractions in Bridgewater, New Jersey, is the Washington Valley Park. The public green space expands over 715 acres and sits between the ridges of the Watchung Mountains. The combination of trails, peaks, valleys, and waterways makes this a fantastic example of Bridgewater's local surrounding grounds. The state park also has excellent mountain biking routes and waterfalls. The park's popularity does mean that specific areas fill up quickly, particularly around the waterfalls, and parking can be tough on some days. The Newmans Lane car pack allows direct access to the Chimney Rock trail, which takes a refreshing route alongside the water and leads directly to the waterfall.
- For sports, the TD Bank Ballpark on Main Street is an excellent example of baseball away from the major leagues. The ballpark is home to the Somerset Patriots, who play in the Minor League. The ballpark was built in 1999 and hosts up to 6,100 spectators at a single game. Since its inception, the stadium has won several awards, including the Best Independent Minor League Ballpark from Ballpark Digest magazine for two years running in 2015 and 2016. Ticket pricing is staggered and affordable, with concessions available for seniors, veterans, and kids.
- The Sri Venkateswara Temple is a Hindu Temple. The vast structure is designed in a traditional style and runs events during religious holidays throughout the year. The on-site kitchen allows visitors to enjoy sit down meals while enjoying the temple. The building is part of the Hindu Temple & Cultural Society of the USA. Rentals for events are possible with Banquet Rooms, Auditoriums, and South and North Halls available for celebrations and weddings. Much of the year-round events are thanks to volunteers who assist in the day-to-day upkeep of services.
Places to stay in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
- The HYATT house hotel is a reasonably priced holiday destination just off route 22 and in an excellent location for exploring the town center of Bridgewater. Guests here enjoy spacious rooms with a kitchen, WiFi access, social events, and free breakfast. There are 128 rooms here as well as conference rooms and meeting spaces for business trips.
- The Hilton Garden Inn on Promenade Boulevard allows instant access to the shopping districts around Bridgewater. The Hilton location is excellent for guests who want to explore the Washington Valley State Park, catch a ballgame at the TD Bank Ballpark or explore the Protechockey Ponds Ice Center.
- The AC Hotel Bridgewater is a smaller stay location just off the commercial district of Corporate Boulevard. The facilities include a post-dining lounge where cocktails are served as well as an on-site gym. Breakfast is complimentary, while rooms come equipped with a mini-bar and safe.
SERVPRO of Bridgewater Can Help Local Residents Overcoming the Devastating Property Damages Caused by Flooding.
When flash flooding occurs, it can be tough to protect your home and belongings from contaminated water intrusion. The source of flash floods often means that waters may contain human pathogens, raw sewage, or other harmful substances. SERVPRO technicians are experts at controlling losses in properties that have fallen victim to flash flooding. Our team can quickly extract water from the home using pumps specially designed to remove solid wastes from the structure. Semi-porous materials on the home can soon take on contaminated water. Our team can remove sections of drywall from your property and thoroughly decontaminate the cavities in your building assembly. Once complete, we can install clean, dry building materials to return your home to its preloss condition.
- We use powerful water extraction and pumping equipment capable of shifting hundreds of gallons of water from your home.
- Our Applied Structural Drying (ASD) technicians can assess wall cavities and take the necessary steps to limit secondary losses associated with mold or contamination.
- Thermal foggers can be deployed to disperse large amounts of deodorant solvent in a mist that allows for an entire structure's efficient deodorization.
If your home falls victim to flash flooding this winter, Contact SERVPRO of Bridgewater at (908) 222-2020.