SERVPRO of Bridgewater is Effective at Cleaning Up Mold Damage in Homes
It Is Because of SERVPRO’s Time-Tested Procedures and Advanced Fungicides.
Mold damage can rather quickly make your Bridgewater home unpleasant to live in and may even render it uninhabitable if the damage is allowed to worsen. Luckily, there are some local services like SERVPRO that know precisely how to eliminate mold from your residence and have the right chemicals to do it safely.
SERVPRO mold specialists are well versed in the procedures necessary to combat mold damage in Bridgewater homes. This is because they receive extensive training in performing various mold-related jobs and routinely do them every day. As a result, our technicians are experts at mold inspection, basement mold remediation, bathroom mold removal, attic mold removal, and black mold damage repairs. In addition to their particular expertise, SERVPRO remediators are equipped with powerful but safe fungicides that make them even more effective at their work.
The procedures we follow in cleaning up and restoring mold-damaged residences include:
- Thoroughly inspecting homes for mold damage to find its location and cause, assess the damage it has already done, and determine the best methods to eradicate it
- Containing mold spores using methods like negative air chambers and repairing any water leaks promoting mold proliferation
- Employing HEPA vacuums and air scrubbers to filter mold spores from the air
- Pre-cleaning dirty, mold-impacted surfaces to remove heavy soiling and filth
- Using cloths, sponges, mops, or foggers to treat surfaces and materials damaged by mold with safe, biodegradable antifungals like SERVPROxide (which can remove mold and keep it from growing back for up to four weeks)
- Removing/replacing irreparably mold-damaged building materials and contents and reconstructing destroyed areas
With all this in mind, remember SERVPRO of Bridgewater whenever you need mold damage cleaned up and restored. Call us anytime at (908) 222-2020 for help.